Monday, August 10, 2009

spiritual gifts.

a couple of weeks ago i visited a new church. lakeside community church of the nazarene. they were very nice people. their pastor was not there that week, so they watched a video by Louie Giglio. i like him too. they made me feel very welcome there, and invited me to come back. they even bribed me a little with an awesome gift bag.
unfortunately, i wont be going back because i am leaving E-burg on thursday evening to go to Maryland where i will pick up my boyfriend and head out on an almost-spontaneous road trip to Wyoming. i'm planning on staying there, and he will catch a plane back home after a few weeks. he has yet to buy his ticket. i think he is giving himself a safety net in case for some reason or another he decides to leave earlier than he originally planned. i think that he should commit to something - either buy the ticket and stay the full two weeks, or just dont buy a ticket at all and stay indefinately. but thats just me.

2 comments:

Abi said...

Forgive me, but does anyone else think her gift bag looks like the leftovers from VBS? Not making it any less awesome...

Brenda's Man said...

Was that a little green gumball - or a rubber ball on a string? Just curious...

AND I can't wait to see you and Mark :)