Thursday, December 17, 2009

the wall.

i've hit it. blogging-wise anyway. i have a lot of cool things that i could blog about, and every now and then i'll write an entire post in my head, but when it comes to actually sitting down and putting it out there - i don't. maybe it is because working all day every day really takes it out of me (i'm just not used to it yet) , maybe its because my computer is uber slow, maybe it is because my camera battery barely lasts long enough to take a days worth of pictures AND load them onto my compy before it dies, maybe it is because to be on my computer i have to sit in my drafty unfurnished second bedroom on the floor behind the door (my butt falls asleep every time), or maybe its a little bit of all of these things all at the same time, in varying distributions depending on the day.

i want to blog about:
-the weekend my roommates came to visit.
-the weekend my sister with the babies came to visit.
-the shoe house.
-being employee of the month.
-my christmas tree and lights and ornaments.
-my strawberries.
-the new additions to my little fam, Sophie and Gordon (my new car and the GPS).
-meeting up with old and new friends in Baltimore.
-being at the Ravens game last Sunday.
-family parties.
-christmas cookies.
-buying stamps from a post office ATM.
-the crazy tall, impossibly skinny lady i saw while buying stamps from said post office ATM. (imagine that Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle was a real person)
-the cute shirt i got for the office christmas party tomorrow.
-the crazy dream i had last night.
-waking up an hour after my alarm went off and still making it to work on time.
-how excited i am to be spending this weekend at Julies.
-how VERY excited i am that i will see my parents in less than a week!

some of these things are just so far past, i'm afraid that if i started trying to catch up, it would be the middle of the summer when i finally got around to telling you my charming story about how today i am dressed more like a high schooler working at a drug store than a successful college grad working at an engineering firm.

help me! i'm in a funk and i cant get out!

3 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

Oh, Ami. We need to know these things. Please, please.

Anonymous said...

Here's to the Shoe House shout out! Hope you're having a blast!

Abi said...

A new year a new slate.