Thursday, January 24, 2008

Brand New

So here we go, in a brand new year. (ok, I know it's almost the end of January, but hey, not all of us are that on top of things)
I have been feeling very challenged already this year to start over: become brand new. Thus, the new relationship status (single), the new habits of doing my devotions every day and running on a regular basis (ps
mom i did 3 mi the other day in under 27 min!), and the new blog. You like? My sister made it for me. She's great like that.
I am really striving to live a life that is pleasing to my God and one that is open to His plan and willing to be molded into the person He desires for me to become. I really wish i had a little witty comment to end this post with, but alas and alack... all i have is this.


...bleah, bleah...a little comment...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the layout of this! :)

Miss Brenda said...

I thought about running...