Wednesday, May 7, 2008

only a dream?

yesterday was reading day... the day which the college gives to us students in between the end of classes and the beginning of finals week to gather our thoughts from the semester and start studying. but who does that? we decided that our reading day would be much better spent playing at Buttermilk falls, napping, eating pizza, watching movies, and criticizing the contestants on American Idol and Dancing with the Stars.
So, after this extremely mentally taxing day i was obviously exhausted so i went to bed a little early and fell straight to sleep. so you can imagine that i was sufficiently confused when i was talking to someone on my phone (i dont remember it ringing or me picking it up), and all of a sudden at one in the morning i was talking to my dad and handing over the keys to my moms car to the blurry shapes on my porch that i assumed through my squinty sleepy eyes to be my parents. Upon further reflection this morning, i was confused as to whether i had actually hugged and talked to my parents on my front porch or if it had all been a very strange dream. But, considering the fact that the keys arent in my purse and the car is no longer parked on the street, i'm really hoping that it wasnt a dream. cuz otherwise, some random person has my moms car and im responsible cuz i gave them the keys... good thing i forgot to give them the credit card...

1 comment:

Miss Brenda said...

Please don't use my credit card and try to convince me that it happened in a dream. Thanks for taking good care of the car. Love you cuz you're a dreamer.