Sunday, December 21, 2008

keeping busy.

although it is very cold and brown here, people have managed to find various ways to keep themselves entertained. Watching tv in the big room wrapped in a blanket in front of the pellett stove is my own personal favorite, but some like to be a lil more active than that.
Staci has been filling her time by filling the role of my personal assistant, keeping close tabs on my personal life, keeping me updated on the minute by minute changes in Nathans whereabouts (in a lovely singsong voice), and insisting that i meet Chad (who i should marry cause then we could be sisters and i'm cool so i would be a good sister to have and if we had kids they'd be taller than me cause he's tall and i'm short so they'd be medium size so it would be PERFECT). its like some sort of Bachelorette show gone western :) the guys seem to be less than impressed with me. they keep their distance. i'm a nice girl, really i am. i promise.

No comments: