Monday, December 1, 2008

11 days and counting...

not sure why this is underlined, but I FLY HOME FOR CHRISTMAS IN 11 DAYS!!!


dont get me wrong, i was excited about Thanksgiving, and seeing all my sisters and grandparents and as many cousins as i could, and i thoroughly enjoyed all four Thanksgivings i had this year (of the Canadian, Genevan, Grandma, and Compound varieties) but nothing compares with how excited i am for this semester to end and to get on a plane and fly to Montana then drive to Why-ohming and see my Mom and Dad and Brother and all the people i've heard a lot about but have yet to actually meet :) it should be a good time. i want to snuggle with my dog, and sleep in my own bed, go snowboarding at least once, and revel in the fact that i have a family that loves me So much. if i can survive through wednesday, it should be relatively smooth sailing from there til the end :)

(and just in case you thought i might have forgot to document this last, this will in fact be my last fall semester!)

No comments: