Tuesday, January 13, 2009

close but no cigar.

today was almost a really bad day.
i woke up and had to go to polisci at 8am.
we decided to grab coffee between classes. i realized i had lost both my ID and the $15 i had put in my pocket before i left the apt.
we were late to our next class.
i couldnt mail the things i had to mail.
i yelled at a good friend of mine.
i had to get a temporary id from the lady i dont really like.
this was all before 11am.
then my day started to turn around.
my friend that i had yelled at met me for lunch and swiped for me.
he fell down in the snow and made me laugh :)
i found my id. on my desk. (apparently it never made it to my pocket this morning.)
i got a funny email. i laughed out loud.
i got a big bear hug from two great friends.
i wrote a $2 check to mail what needed mailed.
i am going to take a nap.
only my $15 is gone.
life isnt really so bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bah...who needs the cigar anyway?