Saturday, January 24, 2009

ramblings of a graduating senior.

i dont know exactly how i feel about growing up and graduating and getting a real job and turning into a real person. i dont really know how to find a job, or an apartment, or what to do about friendships and relationships i have founded in college after graduation. i dont know where i want to live, or exactly what i want to do. but i do know that nothing good can come of jus sitting on your butt and hoping that everything works out.
so for that reason, when my body decided that 715 on a saturday morning was a great time to be wide awake, i figured i should make the most of the time. so i tweaked my resume, put into a .pdf format, and wrote six cover letters to send to various companies.
i still have mixed emotions about growing up, im only hoping that this is the right way to find a job, and i still worry about whether or not ill be able to maintain my college relationships that i have put so much effort into forming and that i cherish so much. these companies could send me pretty much anywhere, and have me do pretty much anything.
the joy in all of this is that God is in control, and He will take my efforts, mulitply them and have everything work out according to His plan. I dont have to have it all together right now, and i probably never will. and i'm ok with that. Jesus loves me, and that is more than enough :)

2 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

I was going to call you at 7:15 my time, but figured you wouldn't be out of bed. You win again. Love you, Snowing and below zero again here.

Abi said...

"With Jesus and determination, I can do my best...." Psalty strikes again :)