Sunday, March 29, 2009

march madness.

the irony of this post is that it has absolutely nothing to do with basketball :) this is jus a quick overview of things that have kept me busy this month since i last updated.

-linedancing on a friday night

-spring breaking in FL and MD

-shooting guns


-turning 22 on the 22nd with a 'surprise' bridge cake!

-playing outside

-getting a snuggie from my sister lol

-building a bridge

-dressing up for film fest

-practicing my fierce face

-painting a bridge

-meeting a frog, i mean a toad, named Steve

-playground adventures


and somewhere in there i still find time to actually go to class, do homework, hunt and apply for jobs, and most days even eat and sleep! :)

4 comments:

Abi said...

I knew it... Now we ALL know who has the jean jacket... its Mark!

Miss Brenda said...

I suppose he will have to bring it to Wyoming, or will I have to come out East and get it?

Abi said...

Jimmy wonders why you are dressed up so nicely in so much of your life...

Amanda said...

what is he talking about? im wearing hoodies and tshirts in the majority of those pictures...all the dressing up happened on the same day lol