Wednesday, March 4, 2009

every season.

i am a sucker for seasonal foods. marshmallow peeps. watermelon. strawberries. summer foods in general. september apples. candy corn. pumpkin pie. christmas cookies. conversation hearts.
SHAMROCK SHAKES!!! (we got our first ones of the season on sunday night, March 1st)
^i have no idea why that is all of a sudden a link.

on a note that is only related by the strange way in which my mind connects things, i would like to find someone with videographic proof that i was in fact at one point in my life in the winterguard. my roommates find it hard to wrap their minds around the idea of me in a dance costume, let alone actually dancing in a group to cheesy music WHILE spinning a flag and a sabre. if you happen to know of anyone who can help me prove to them that i'm not making it up, lemme know.

2 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

Winterguard? What are you talking about?

Abi said...

happily our brains work the same way, I could totally follow you from shamrock shakes to videos of winterguard.. I have a picture of you in the silly, frilly outfit with the other people who danced in the group to hokey music... will that do?