Friday, February 29, 2008

Jumping and Leaping...

Happy Leap Day!

Today is the last day of February (duh). That means tomorrow is March, which means Julie's birthday is coming, which means Michelle's birthday is coming, which means MY birthday is coming, which means Easter (i like easter) which means God's not dead ...NO He is ALIVE :)
but before any of that, March means i am leaving the country. Flying out of Pittsburgh at 730 tomorrow morning on my way to Houston for a little bit before ending up in Costa Rica for ten days!!! I am real excited about the sunshine and getting a tan (something that would be impossible in the current snow-stormy Beaver Falls) But above all that, i am most excited to see what God has in store for our team. We are a group of girls who do not know one another very well, but are all called and willing to serve, and I know that God can and will use each of our unique gifts together in a way that is going to be spectacular.

If you think of it, please be praying for us, that we would bond well and be open to be used in the way that will bring the most glory to our Savior. Also, just for general safety and health and all that good stuff. I'm not gonna lie I'm a little nervous about this trip and do not really know why, but am trusting my life in the big, strong, capable hands of my Jesus - my Savior and my God. Lord willing I'll be back on the 10th... with stories and pictures and lots of love for all. Until then, dont let leap day end today, but press on daily; walking and leaping and praising God!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be praying for you guys!