Wednesday, July 30, 2008

kicking and screaming.

i have such great aspirations for this blog. when i'm not sitting in front of my computer my mind is full of fun things to write about that will let people know what's up with me, and that yes, i am alright... and then i sit down to actually get these thoughts out of my head, and they resist, kicking and screaming, refusing to come out. i wish there was something i could do to convince them otherwise, cuz they are good thoughts that i would love to share with all of you. perhaps i'll try sweet talk mixed with the promise of ice cream and chick flicks... thats what solves all my other problems anyway, that or a wet washcloth. :)
(i'm guessing it would have to be a warm one to work in this case... but only mamma's know that kind of information)

No comments: