Sunday, November 16, 2008

things you should know about me.

i am short. i love my family. i am constantly getting older. it scares me that everyone else is getting older too. i want to be an engineer when i grow up. i love sunshine. i think snow is beautiful. my car's name is Gretchen. i love. my favorite number is 26. i love a good movie. dancing in the rain is wonderful fun. i am a die hard Pittsburgh fan. yes, that includes the Pirates. i did not enjoy the newest Bond movie. i have brothers who are not related to me. they are some of my favorite people in the world. warm drinks are best enjoyed in an oversized mug. my family replaced me with a dog. i keep my toenails painted bright colors. i am alive today because my Jesus loves me. my taste in music has been described as schizophrenic. i prefer to call it eclectic. ultimate frisbee with friends is the perfect way to spend a sunday afternoon. playing soccer makes me feel alive. i wish i understood football better. i like to yell. laughing is my favorite. smiling is a close second. i feel most comfortable when i'm barefoot. new hoodies are delightful. i love office supplies. and calculators. and cameras. i look like i'm twelve. sometimes i feel like i'm still thirteen. i hope my children are beautiful. i love my family. i think everyone should see the movie Bolt. i am a trekkie. my best friend is a cheerleader. i listen to country music. i giggle at inappropriate times. i dance when no one is looking. the best things in life are free. i sing alone in my car at the top of my lungs. i am a fan of my new phone. i wish i had more time to read. i cut my own bangs. i am sentimental. i cry. a keychange makes any song so much better. chocolate makes the world go 'round. i would be lost without my friends. i could go on and on and on. you make me smile :)

2 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

Ah, you make me happy. I love you!

Abi said...

YOU are a ray of sunshine on this rainy day. I love you Dala