Saturday, February 28, 2009

an even number.

today is the last day in february. in case you didnt know. so i feel the need to post one last time this month, to make my total number of posts in february an even number. im wierd i know.
unfortunately i dont think i have much to say. this week and next week are pretty crazy: we have a bridge to finish building, i have tests in three of my four classes, papers in all four, a project and lab report in one, and a job to find.
i just have to make it through one more week, and then i get to go to Florida for the great sister week'end' :) i am sad that abi cant come, but we're looking forward to the surprise she's sending us (even if its not claire) mostly i cant wait to sleep in without feeling guilty, lay by the pool, and jus generally chill out for a couple days. i still have to figure out what im doing for the rest of break. i have like three diff options, but it depends on whose car gets to make the trip with us; Gretchen or the CRV.
i know that God is Good (all the time!) and that i'm fine and everything will work out in the end.
two months down, twoandahalf til graduation!!!

3 comments:

Abi said...

wait if I give you my car for the week'end' will you spend your 'rest of break' with me?? :) I'm so excited for you! praying that you get thru the rest of the crazyness... and some pics of the bridge.. some of us (me) are weirdly obsessed with it...

Miss Brenda said...

An even number? Could you have a little OCD in you? Do you fold or crumple?

Abi said...

Could it be coincidence that in Feb. I not only blogged oddly but the unluckly number 13 and then my blog exploded? I think not...