Saturday, May 30, 2009

i have a lot of pictures.

but unfortunately, i cant post any of them. first of all, my camera battery is dead. it can be charged, but my bigger issue is that i cant find my camera cord. so once my battery charges, i can take more pictures, but i cant post any of them yet until i dig through all the stuff in my car and find what i need. it could take a while. my car has been packed full for two weeks - i havent even opened my trunk yet im a little scared that if i open it it wont close again :)

so i guess its kind of obvious but i made it back from vegas in one piece, with only a henna tattoo as evidence of anything crazy i may or may not have done with my crazy vegas nights ;) i walked away from the slots with 150% return... i put a dollar in and won $2.50 im a high roller what can i say? if any of my investors are interested in collecting their share, i just have to advise you that the postage will cost more than the actual winnings

ive spent my time since i returned from the desert chillin on peoples pull out couches and in their spare rooms. im still trying to decide if i would suggest it to anyone else. its not a bad life as long as your ok with living out of a duffel bag with limited clothes options and never quite knowing where the little things that you only use every now and then are when you need them. ive been havin a good time hangin out with family and friends - i even got to celebrate my cousin's 21st with him and his friends :) good times with good people :)

so im not sure that anyone is really still reading this - my posting has slacked off since i dont have internet access 24/7 at school and without pictures i feel like my posts are full of the words that the pictures could usually fill and the words arent nearly as exciting... maybe ill have to have a giveaway to keep interests up until i find my camera cord. what exactly will i give away i'm not sure yet but i have a carload of stuff that might provide some interesting options... but until i come up with something unique, why not try to win a wii from this guys blog??

keep reading - i'll keep you updated :)

3 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

Love you baby.

Unknown said...

... all in all it's not a bad life on the road, if you've got wheels to roll and lucky stars above. Your destiny's your own, you go as far as you can go ....

Anonymous said...

still reading.

and not even expecting as much from your giveaway as you got from the slots.