Friday, June 12, 2009

posting from the 'burg

Ebensburg, that is.
and so begins the next phase of life as a vagabond. i have food to eat, a gram who is willing to do my laundry, a room to sleep in (i took the one with the big bed but i hear im going to be kicked out over july4th when uncle michael comes) and a job for as long as pap can use me (and judging from the length of his to do list i could be here til christmas!)
the funny thing about having a home base is that i still have my car packed full of stuff! i pulled out a few duffel bags of clothes and my computer bag, and just left the rest in the car :) i havent opened my trunk in almost a month. ive been living out of two duffel bags worth of stuff. i am beginning to realize just how little you really need to live. i am SO blessed that i even have stuff to fill my little car cuz i dont really need nearly that much.
the good news about unpacking the car a litle is that i have also unearthed my camera cord! unfortunately though the process of uploading and posting my pictures is way more involved than i could have ever imagined and is taking FOR-EV-ER! but i promise there are pictures of all sorts of cool stuff and eventually they will make it to the internet.
as far as the giveaway goes, i have not had nearly the response that i had imagned i might - but the peeps seem to be the most in demand out of all my sweet prizes :) so here's what im thinking - ill keep the peeps around until an interested party shows up at grams or gram decides that we're going to head north to visit them when pap doesnt need me to work. sound like a plan nancyann?
ok so my poor lil compy vanilley (counterpart to milley) is working SO hard to handle all my pics, but is having a tough time finding space for them all... its not looking like pics are gonna happen at this very moment (or anytime in the next few hours at this rate) so i think im gonna go for a run.
please dont stop reading because of my pictoral dry spell... if anything, KEEP reading so you dont miss them when they get here!!!

1 comment:

Abi said...

My bed will be clear the weekend of the 4th if you wanna come and crash here... :)