Tuesday, June 30, 2009

thankful for you today.

for sharing a love of music (especially musicals, soundtracks, and KEYCHANGES)

for being someone who i can be outrageously ridiculous around :)

for answering every suggestion with a "sure why not?"

for being my most cheerful friend

and for sticking with me to the end :)

i would not be where i am or who i am if i had not met you four years ago. and even though we hated each other way back when, i am so glad that we were able to discover that we share a brain, however crazy and sometimes irrational it may be. you understand me when it seems like no one else possibly could, you stand by me in good times and bad, and i can't even imagine my life without you in it. you are forever my roomie, my best friend, and my other half, and i am thanking God today for allowing our lives to intertwine in such a meaningful way.

No comments: