Sunday, November 1, 2009

because a thankful heart...

So every year for the past few years, my mom has spent the month of November making a list of things that she is thankful for. it seemed like a good idea to me, cuz i have a lot to be thankful for, so i'm gonna try it out this year.

1. jobs with benefits.
2. an apartment of my own.
3. flu shots.
4. Aunt Sara's taco dip.
5. boyfriends who think that being able to make said taco dip makes me an amazing cook :)
6. pumpkin patches and corn mazes on halloween.
7. a table with chairs to carve pumpkins at.
8. friends to carve pumpkins with.
9. 'Its the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.'
10. getting up at the right time when daylight savings time ends.

3 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

off to a great start. I'm thankful for you.

Anonymous said...

While our 'Thankfulness Venn Diagram' would need to leave relatively little room for the 'intersection' category, I can vouch for the thank-ability inherent in numbers 6 through 9.5.

P.S. I didn't say 10 because Korea doesn't observe DST...

Anonymous said...

And, yes, I did notice that good lists (continue to) always come in 10's.