Friday, October 30, 2009

actually, it was a sneaker.

there is a new guy at work. well, i guess he's been here for a few weeks now but thats besides the point because since i've been here longer so i can call him the new guy :)
anyway - the only reason i mention him is that (to add to my list of famous people that my coworkers remind me of) he could have been the voice of Froggy from the Little Rascals.
i'm not even kidding. he sits at the cubicle on the other side of the divider from me in the structures department, and every time he asks Tim a question, i have to stifle my giggles. he kind of looks like Froggy too. it kind of creeps me out. i think i liked it better when Allison sat there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hypothesis will be confirmed if you ever see a lizard running around the office.

Or if we ever wears bib overalls.

And especially if both happen on the same day.