Friday, May 14, 2010

barbecueing in a sauna.

this morning i woke up early (guess my body was making up for sleeping in yesterday cuz i thought it was saturday) and my apartment was like a sauna. yes, i had turned the heat back on the past couple of days, but i couldnt figure out why it was 86 degrees when the heat was only set for 70. but since once again today was not saturday, i didnt have much time to investigate, so i turned on the air and went about my getting ready.

when i was all dressed and ready to go, i went into the kitchen to get some breakfast, and it was unbelievably EVEN hotter in there! like someone barbecueing in a sauna! it was then i realized that the oven was turned on. and had been left on.

at 400 degrees.

all.

night.

long.

sometimes my own idiocy astounds me. but just in case you were wondering, the fries i had with my burger last night were absolutely delicious.

1 comment:

Miss Brenda said...

Ever think about updating?