Wednesday, November 3, 2010

for He is good.

11. my Mom, who taught me to be thankful.
12. tables with four legs. (and a Mom who understands)
13.  leaves to rake in our yard. (and my Mom who saved my poem about cornflake leaves from Kindergarten)
14. yard sales. (and my Mom who taught me to love them)
15. NOT falling off the roof.


16.washing machines. (just imagine how much further behind your laundry would be if you had to do it by hand!) (and did i mention my Mom who taught me how to use them?)
17. the jazzercise ladies.
18. landscape architects.
19. iTunes.
20. friends at work who make even the worst jobs bearable.



"Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!"                                                            Psalm 107:1

1 comment:

Miss Brenda said...

THAT'S what I'm talking about...
Love you so much :)