Monday, September 1, 2008

follow-up thought. or a colon in every sentence.

something new in my life: i suddenly have an overflow of limited political thoughts.

all of these politicians, no matter who they are, what party they're representing, or what their beliefs are, they all promise the same thing: hope and change. and it makes sense: its what everybody wants. but the speaker in church yesterday made a good point: they can't really deliver on that promise.

There is only person who can truly deliver on either of those promises: and thats God. He has the power to save, transform, and use even the worst of sinners: and that kind of power is the reason i chose Him to be in charge of my life.

ok my brain hurts: i cant do this political thing anymore.

2 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

I thought you meant colon like in large intestine...Way to go trying to be an informed voter and way to go for going to church. You make me proud.

Abi said...

ha ha ha