Monday, September 15, 2008

...when all your dreams come true...


on Friday, i drove into Pittsburgh all by myself. and by all by myself i mean that Julie and myself dressed up like the big kids that we apparently are and went to see Wicked at the Benedum. we drove in the rain. we walked with our umbrellas through the streets of da Burgh from the parking garage where we left Gretchen. we did not drink any alcohol, but took note of its availability at theater productions for future reference when attempting to convince boys to go with us.
Wicked was AMAZING. there really are no words to describe it. my camera batteries were dead. there are no pictures.
sometimes i wish my life was a musical. 'because happy is what happens when all your dreams come true... well, isnt it?' and i'm pretty sure that if everyone around me spontaneously broke out into choreographed song and dance that would be very much happy...

2 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

Maybe you just need a little time with your family, who have been known to break out into song and dance (though we probably would benefit from a choreographer).

Miss Brenda said...

And then there's Isaiah 55:12...