Wednesday, October 29, 2008

snow.

is it allowed to be winter yet? i kind of thought that winter was something that was kept in a box and only let out at certain times of the year - more often in places like Wyoming and Colorado, a little less often in places like Western PA, and hardly ever in Florida and California (although my freshman from CA assures me that he HAS seen snow before, and is in fact a better snowboarder than me, which is not so much of an accomplishment since i've never tried it before so i figure that pretty much anyone is better than me) so it seems to me that snow in Western PA on the 29 of October does not bode well for the aforementioned Wyomings and Colorados...

2 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

FYI 70 degrees and sunny today in WYoming.

Abi said...

Hey what's going on?