Saturday, September 25, 2010

musical musings.


Steven Curtis Chapman could be the soundtrack of my life:

"its time for letting go all of our if-onlys, cuz we dont have a time machine. and even if we did, would we really want to use it, would we really want to go change everything... there's a wonder in the here and now, its right there in front of you. I dont want you to miss the miracle of the moment"

"i'm just a well dressed wreck, i'm just a made up mess, working hard trying to keep everybody impressed, all the while i'm falling apart on the inside...we're all broken, and we all need a Savior"

"its crazy when love gets a hold of you, and its crazy things that love will make you do. its crazy but its true, you really dont know love at all until its making you do something crazy."

"so i will hold on to the hand of my Savior. I will hold on with all my might. I will hold loosely to things that are fleeting, and hold on to Jesus for life."

"there's a song being sung over you - you are being loved, right now at this very moment."

"...just one week away, and i need to practice my dancing. So i will dance with Cinderella, while she is here is my arms... all too soon the clock will strike midnight, and she'll be gone."

2 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

You and that SCC album make me cry. I can only listen to one song at a time and not when I'm driving :) Love you.

Brenda's Man said...

I listen while I drive because the roads are straight and no one is ever on them out here so I can cry all I want