Wednesday, October 27, 2010

randoms.

Three blog-worthy things about yesterday:

1) i wore white shoes. yes, after labor day. and it made me smile because there is still that little part of me that gets a kick out of breaking stupid rules.

2) i went to my first jazzercise class. and i had a pretty good time. i did feel a little under dressed though. turns out they were having a Halloween party, so as the only person not in costume, i was pretty obviously the newb. it was a lot of fun though - the instructor was a sailor, and i got to work out in the midst of a couple demons, a black widow, a fairy princess, and even Charlie Brown. it felt good to do something active again, something that made me laugh and sweat and made me want to die a little at times too. my legs are a little sore today and i am loving it!

3) Rocky Horror GLEE Show! need i say more? yes? well in that case, "darn those cool ranch doritos" and "now give me a candy bar or i will cut you"    LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Abi said...

You mean you didn't have your 'bobblehead' headband in your car, along with several tutus.... that's not normal?... Perhaps it's time for me to clean out the car.