Friday, February 6, 2009

details details.

so apparently people would like to know particulars about the aforementioned date of last weekend, more than just knowing that i went on one. Well it all started on Wednesday, when a boy asked me if he could ask me on a date sometime... kind of like having insurance that i would say yes if he actually asked. it seemed like the long way around to me, but made me smile anyway :) Then on Friday, (same) boy asked if he could take me out on a date sometime that weekend. Since Friday night was already planned as 114 roommate date night, plans were made for Saturday. I dressed up as much as i dared without running the risk of being overdressed, and he picked me up at my door. He cleaned off my car for me, and after his two roommates helped him push Gretchen out of the icy mess that was the parking lot, we were on our way. We went to see Mall Cop (hilarious) and then after we stopped for gas (that he pumped for me) we went to EatnPark instead of Applebees cuz he had never been to EatnPark. silly Marylanders. we ate dinner, had grilled stickies a la mode (boom!) for dessert (another first for him) then jus sat and talked into the wee hours of the morning. gotta love that they're open 24 hours :) He drove home, walked me to the door of my building (cuz it was too late for him to be inside) and gave me a hug g'night.
we're goin out again tonight :) i would give you the details, but he's refusing to tell me the plan ahead of time. all i know is that i'm supposed to dress kind of warm and be ready to go around 745. i'm kind of excited. it should be fun :) i'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Abi said...

a good shirt to wear on a date, you can't see down it even a little bit and that cuts down on the possibility of him calling you fat...

Abi said...

especially cause 'if they don't have plans, they have plans'

Miss Brenda said...

With sister advice like that who needs a mom?