Thursday, October 1, 2009

cubicle buddy.

today, i met my cubicle buddy. his name is Paul. i have worked here for almost two full weeks now, and this is the first day that he has been into the office. (apparently he works a lot in one of the Maryland offices.) i kind of wanted to take a picture of him just to prove that he does indeed exist.
unfortunately, i left my camera at home after having it out last night to take a picture of the aliens that were inhabiting the pipe in my utility room. so this is the best i can do:
he reminds me of Eric from That 70's Show. except he's better dressed. he has plants in his cubicle. they're half dead. i feel kind of bad for them, but hey theyre not my plants and i might not be able to keep them alive any better. but his cubicle does have a lot more flair than mine. maybe i'll get a goldfish...




**update: my cubicle buddy did not come back after lunch. im not sure that im entirely convinced he works in two places at once... maybe he is just very sneaky about making it SEEM like he's in two places at once when really he is home napping. maybe that will be my next project to figure out how to make that work for me... or maybe ill stick with the goldfish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!
keep us updated with all the best details about life in the 717!

Miss Brenda said...

Just be careful not to make your cubicle buddy mad, or he might fry and eat your goldfish. He seems a little shadey to me. Or does that kind of thing only happen in Texas?