Wednesday, October 21, 2009

virtual memory.

i have discovered that both i and my laptop are low on virtual memory. my laptop can not hold any more pictures until i delete some of the ones on there. similarly, i cannot remember something new unless i forget something else.
i remembered to buy vitamins.
(just in case i'm not eating quite right all the time)
i forgot to buy the masking tape i needed.
i remembered (on the first day) to take a vitamin.
i forgot to put in my earrings that day.
i remembered my earrings the next day.
i forgot to take my vitamin. (this became a pattern for a while)
i remembered to take my vitamin yesterday.
i forgot my phone at home yesterday.
i remembered my phone today.
i forgot my vitamin today.

you would think that virtual memory wouldnt really matter as much as real memory: since virtual reality isnt really real, is there even any such thing as virtual memory? maybe that is why its so hard to keep enough of - theres just none out there. its all a figment of our imaginations. but if thats the case, then why do i still have no space on my compy?

1 comment:

Abi said...

awaiting pictures :( <3