Thursday, February 16, 2012

heads up.

an email exchange that happened this morning around 10:15am:

Me: I have already eaten my breakfast bar. And my apple. And my last 4 almonds. It is too early in the day to start on my actual lunch. I didn’t bring any chocolate with me today. I am going to die of hunger today. just thought you should know, I figured it might be nice to have a heads up on big news like that.
Just know I have always loved you and now without me to hold you back you can go ahead and take that dream job out west.
:-*
But seriously, is it too early for lunch?

Hubs: I love you :-* just a heads up. I think I'm going to work late tonight. is that ok?

Me: Its cool. I'll be dead by then. either that or jazzercising.

Hubs: Hopefully jazzercising :-*

around 11:00 i broke down and ate the strawberries out of my lunch. i'm not dead yet. i really hope i make it to the end of the day.

No comments: