Friday, September 28, 2012

dear universe, take 2.

ok, so i was totally kidding about that whole 'we are fighting' thing yesterday, and i take it all back. you are a much more worthy adversary than i could have ever imagined, with access to weapons more subtle than lightning, and methods more devious than simple birthday parties to play with my emotions, break me down, and make me desperately crave chocolate. touche, universe. touche indeed. you win. no more fighting, mmk?
love always, Mando.

note to self: save yourself some stress, embarrasment, and tears - always check ALL your mirrors when backing out of the driveway.  you, your husband, and both your cars will appreciate it.


*note:  Mark's car is actually fine, even though i did hit it.  Sophie unfortunately picked up a dented fender and some extra silver paint, but 'tis merely a flesh wound. no people were hurt in the making of this blog post. just my feelings.

1 comment:

Miss Brenda said...

Ah, baby. If I could truly rearrange the cosmos I would send Pain and Panic far away from both of us. love you.