Monday, September 14, 2009

back in good ole PA.

I MADE IT! Gretchen and myself rolled into e-town around six thirty last night. I got settled into the basement, went on a walk with Aunt, Uncle, Peanut, and Millie, and mentally prepared myself for today before crashing gratefully into bed.
Today i get to go apartment hunting :) this is exciting and terrifying all at the same time. i am really excited because my boy is driving up so i dont have to go it alone, and excited about maybe finding a place that i can call my own for a year or so, excited to FINALLY have a chance to really unpack my car, excited to get to use the GPS, and terrified of it all going horribly wrong. so i guess i am way more excited than terrified, which is a good thing - nay, a GREAT thing :)
GOD IS GOOD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a great thing, indeed!

congrats on all you've accomplished so far!

Abi said...

all the time, and all the time...