Wednesday, September 16, 2009

my new place.

want to hear a story about how good my God is at working stuff out? good cuz ive got one.
so on monday i went and looked at three different apartment complexes. there was one that i was leaning towards from the beginning, but i figured i should give them all a fair chance. I liked all three of them pretty well, and thought it would be pretty difficult to decide between them all. three pro/con lists later, i decided on the one that was the best deal overall, which was incidentally the one i liked the best from the beginning.
on tuesday i got a call, saying that the unit that i had been looking at in the complex that was my favorite had been taken the day before. that was the bad news. the good news was that there was still another unit available, and a new special from the leasing manager which was $100 less a month than the previous special. i filled out my application immediately.
this morning i got up early and was the first person at the leasing office. i turned in my application, got approved, and got to look at my new place: a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath upstairs apartment on the end of the row. it has all new carpet and paint, a cute little balcony area, and a nice old man downstairs. i am SO EXCITED!!!
all i need now is all my designer buddies to sweep in, design my space, buy all my furniture, and have it all perfect and ready for me to move into next weekend :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo!
congrats!

where'd you end up?
a.k.a. i'd love to come visit next time i make my way back to the 717

Anastasia said...

photos photos photos....i'll plan how to deorate it....:)

Abi said...

sorry stasi, too late. I got my designs on it already :P
again I am so excited for you ami!!