Tuesday, September 22, 2009

my first job.


This is me on my first day of my first job. I got up early in the morning, made myself beautiful and professional, put on my best smile, and steeled myself for a bumpy ride. I got in the car, and 45 minutes, a couple angry drivers, and only one wrong turn later, i made it to the office.

I have my own desk. and a phone with my own personal extension, and a key card to get into the building and a new email address. and this is the best part: i have two monitors.

its SO cool they work separately and together at the same time i can move my mouse from one to the other and drag stuff across the screens. i am so easily amused :) other than that theres not a whole lot of flair in my cubicle just yet. I have a Steelers mousepad from a boy who loves me, and a little desktop organizer that Rose the secretary found for me.
it sits by my phone and looks very officey. Overall, i have a very nice space at my new job. i even get my own name plate and my name is spelled right. these cubicle nametags come in handy when i forget peoples names which happens fairly often. it is only my second day after all.


i think i'll go back tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!

so glad for you!

Miss Brenda said...

Do you have room on either of your monitors for my pictures, cuz my puter is still full?