Tuesday, September 29, 2009

itty bitty internets

i called comcast today to set up my internet and cable. after quite the runaround, i still do not have my own setup. i have discovered however, that there are a few connections in my area that are not security enabled, which means that i can pick up on their itty bitty bit of internets and let you all know that i am still here, still doing well, and i got a mattress today to go on my bed! i do not want to risk my precarious connection by trying to post pictures, but just know that i have them, and as soon as comcast gets their act together, they will be here for your enjoyment!

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

"Holding it all together with God's grace and office supplies" - I like that :)

What I don't like is that you are having difficulties in getting your service set up. I work for Comcast and I will be happy to reach out to my regional contacts to get the set up completed for you. If you are interested in my help, please contact me at the email provided below (please include phone number associated with the account on your email).

Sorry for the trouble.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com