Monday, May 20, 2013

meal plan monday: may 20.

things i did not do this weekend: hang out with my sister and her littles. stupid NYC traffic.

things i did this weekend: went yardsailing with my best friend in maryland, went out to the movies with the hubs, put a coat of polyurethane on the dresser, indulged in a sunday afternoon nap, made decent progress on the terrible book i am reading, lounged on the couch pretty much all day, and then pretended that my legs didnt work so the hubs would carry me to bed. (he refused to carry me, so i attached myself to his ankle and he dragged me to bed instead)

all things considered, it turned out to be a pretty good weekend indeed.

also: MAY IS PRACTICALLY OVER WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN???

Monday: grilled chicken penne pesto pasta. (didnt eat it last week)
Tuesday: grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup.
Wednesday: boboli. (didnt eat it last week)
Thursday: zuchinni, black bean, and rice skillet. (recipe)
                        (yes we ate it last week but it is DELICIOUS)
Friday: fish, rice, and a veggie.
Saturday: let's eat out?
Sunday: Grandma's 80th birthday party.

1 comment:

Abi said...

yes, stupid NYC indeed.