Thursday, May 16, 2013

another non-resolution down.

go to the dentist.

taken right outside the dentist's office.

done and crossed off the list. i'm kind of embarrased to say it had been at least 4 years since my last visit to the dentist. but what with graduating college and moving several times over the past few years, "find a dentist and go there" was one of those things that always got pushed to the bottom of my to-do list and therefore just never got done. until tuesday. when i went to the dentist. the same dentist that my husband has always gone to. (although he has also been slacking on his visits as of late)(his appointment is next week) the dentist was nice. he took an extensive inventory of my existing fillings, cleaned my teeth, and told me to floss every day. and by some sort of magic or miracle, i have developed ZERO cavities over the past 4 years!

this makes 5 of my 26 non-resolutions that have been completed. we are 135 days into the year. 19% complete in 37% of the year. maybe i should have declared easier non-resolutions...

check out the rest of my non-resolutions here


No comments: